Foreign National Information System

If you are a new international student or scholar and will be receiving payments (such as a scholarship, stipend or wages) from the university, you will need to arrange to complete the appropriate tax forms.

International students and scholars must submit information to the Tax Department through the Foreign National Information System (FNIS). To request a FNIS log-in ID and password please send an email to the Tax Department at [email protected]. State the type of payment in the email.